On Sunday, September 6th, 19,000 runners from all over the country took part in Poland Business Run 2020. It is a charity run for people with disabilities. This year, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Business Run participants were running this four-kilometre challenge alone or in small groups in the place of their choice. They had to register the distance and time of the run in the sports application and send them to the organizers via the Poland Business Run application.
The Lodz Airport team also took part in this event. The representatives of our airport composed of:
- ANNA MIDERA, CEO of Lodz Airport
- MONIKA KOTWAS, Human Resources Manager
- ARKADIUSZ ISKRA, Commander of the Airport Security Service
- DARIUSZ SOCHACKI, Fireman of the Airport Fire Service
- ADAM PAWŁOWSKI, Ground Service Department
Photos you can see below.